The crises of 2020 impacted every single one of us.
Were you prepared?
Are you prepared for the next crisis?
This new, updated third edition gives you the tools you need to ensure safety and survival so you can be prepared for any disaster that comes your way.
This book also gives you unique benefits you won’t see in other preparedness books, such as:
- 5 Things You Can Do Now—Quick-start ideas in each chapter to get you going
- Quick Checks—Checklists that help you evaluate options
- Worksheets—Planning tools to optimize your preparedness plan
- Resource Section—Reviews of unique products that help you prepare
- Personally Speaking—Patricia’s tips, insights, and survival life-lessons
You’ll love Crisis Preparedness Handbook because it gives you everything you need to confidently handle any crisis and feel the peace that comes with being prepared.
This new, updated third edition gives you the tools you need to ensure safety and survival so you can be
prepared for any disaster that comes your way. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify your crisis risk
- Create a customized preparedness plan
- Design a basic food-storage system that’s ideal for you
- Safely store water and fuel
- Tackle sanitation issues and communications breakdowns
- Protect your home and family